Welcome to CoinExchangeRate.com
the Bitcoin Exchange Rate site
Our site provides real-time Bitcoin values based on the latest trading price data from the leading Bitcoin Exchanges.
At the top of the page you will see the current Bitcoin prices for:
Please note that these rates are for your guidance and should be used in isolation to make decisions about your financial investment in Bitcoin.
If you are new to Bitcoin, please visit our Bitcoin Wiki where there is a 30 minutes video giving the history of Bitcoin and how Bitcoin works.
Recently online services and exchanges dealing in Bitcoins have been hit by hack attacks that led to a drop in the value of the virtual currency.
Trading on the MTGox exchange, which handles most trades in Bitcoins, has been affected by these attacks helped to force a swift fall in the price of Bitcoins. Please check back here regularly to monitor the price trends.
We also offer Bitcoin Ticker pages for the 3 main currencies:
You may also be looking for Bitcoin Charts
Our Bitcoin Charts provide you with the latest selling price for Bitcoins. You can use the Currency selector to switch between Bitcoin Prices in:
- USD – Bitcoin to US Dollar exchange rate
- CAD – Bitcoin to Canadian Dollar exchange rate
- EUR – Bitcoin to Euro exchange rate
- JPY – Bitcoin to Japanese Yen exchnage rate
- CHF – Bitcoin to Swiss Franc exchange rate
- AUD – Bitcoin to Australian Dollar exchange rate
- NZD – Bitcoin to New Zealand Dollar exchange rate
You can also also see the rates over different time periods:
- 1H – Bitcoin exchange rate for the past hour
- 24H – Bitcoin exchange rate for the past 24 hours
- 1W – Bitcoin exchange rate for the past week
- 1M – Bitcoin exchange rate for the past month
- 1Q – Bitcoin exchange rate for the past quarter
- 1Y – Bitcoin exchange rate for the past Year
- MAX – Bitcoin exchange rate for all data periods in our system
Bitcoin prices are for information only.